Goodhue County Coop Electric offers multiple options to pay your bill. You can choose which option fits your preferences.
"No Fee" (Free) Payment Options:
1. Automatic Bank Draft: GCCEA will electronically draft your account balance from your checking or savings account on the 4th of each month.
2. By Mail: Send your check in to the office at PO Box 99, Zumbrota, MN 55992
3. In Person: Stop in and drop off payment at 1410 North Star Drive, Zumbrota, MN 55992. There is also a drop box for after hours payments.
4. Online Bank Draft: Starting in October, 2014 with the launch of SmartHub, you will be able to make online payments using a checking or savings account.
5. Bill Pay through your bank: Most banks offer bill pay services. You specify when the bank sends the payment to GCCEA and from which account. Please allow a few days for GCCEA to receive payment to avoid any unwanted late fees.
"Fee-Based" Payment Options:
1. Online Pay Now: Available in October, 2014 will be a Pay Bill Now feature online which will allow you to make a payment with a Credit Card. There will be a $3.95 convenience fee and transactions will be limited to $500 at a time.