Skip to main navigation.
Phone 1.800.927.6864

The GCCEA lobby is open to members again.  We ask that you practice social distancing and avoid office visits if you have any illness or have been in contact with anyone who has been ill.  Thank You!

Problems Paying Your Electric Bill?

Problems Paying Your Electric Bill?
Energy Assistance May Be Available
If you receive a low income or are suffering from a temporary financial shortfall, the following agencies may
be able to assist you with your electric bill. We urge you to contact them immediately to avoid disconnection if
you feel you are eligible for assistance.

Three Rivers Citizen Action Council in Zumbrota (507)-316-0610

Goodhue County Social Services - Courthouse, Red Wing MN (651) 385-3232,

Heat Share, Minneapolis MN 1-800-842-7279

State law offers active military personnel additional payment options for their electric bills. The law covers
disconnection, payment arrangements, appeal and an annual notice to cooperative members. Similar to the
State's Cold Weather Rule, an application must be completed and income guidelines exist. It is available for
military personnel with active duty, deployed or a permanent duty station change. Please contact the billing
department for details.


Powered by Touchstone Energy Cooperatives Logo