Skip to main navigation.
Phone 1.800.927.6864

Want to view and pay your bill online?  Sign up for SmartHub - you can view and pay bills online, even go paperless!

House Moves

If you are planning to move a home through Goodhue County Cooperative's service area you will need to fill out a House Move Application (link below).  The application lets the Cooperative know the current location, proposed location, and who is moving the home.  Once this form is received, the Cooperative will inspect the route to determine if any additional work will need to be done in order to raise or move overhead power lines so the home can be moved safely.  An itemized estimate will be provided to you and the utility costs must be paid prior to the home being moved.  If you have any further questions regarding this process please contact Doug Borgschatz (Line Superintendent) at 507-732-1119.



Powered by Touchstone Energy Cooperatives Logo